Primary Care Update – Program Information Coming Soon!
Oct 03, 2024 – Oct 05, 2024
Napa / Sonoma Wine Country - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
Known as the authentic Wine Country spa and golf resort, The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa features an 18-hole championship golf course and a world-renowned 40,000 square-foot spa. Experience the ultimate elegant oasis at this resort, blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. Larger than the other Wine Country resorts in the area, the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn contains 226 guest rooms on its 11-acre campus. The resort features a large swimming pool fed with hot water from the hot springs, a poolside cafe, a full-service spa, and health club, tennis courts, a wine bar, as well as fine dining with complimentary afternoon wine tastings from 4:30 – 5:30 pm daily. Enjoy the heart of Wine Country California, with accommodations and amenities to suit every taste.
Past Attendees Save $50: Past MCE Conferences attendees (within the previous three years) automatically receive a $50 discount at checkout.
Bring a Friend or Colleague and Save $50: If you are attending with another healthcare professional you are eligible for a $50 discount.
Overview & Agenda
Topics & Objectives coming soon!
October 3, 2024
Fairmont Conference Pavilion
Conference - Day 1
Snacks and Beverages for Registered Attendees
Check-In Opens at 1:15 PM
1:30 PM - 5:50 PM
October 4, 2024
Fairmont Conference Pavilion
Conference - Day 2
Continental Breakfast for Registered Attendees
7:30 AM - 11:50 AM
October 5, 2024
Fairmont Conference Pavilion
Conference - Day 3
Continental Breakfast for Registered Attendees
7:30 AM - 11:50 AM
Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education – ACCME
MCE Conferences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
MCE Conferences designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Recognition
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 12 (part II) MOC pointsin the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
American Academy of Family Physicians – AAFP
This live activity is being reviewed and will be acceptable for up to 12 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to the AMA PRA Category 1 credit toward the AMA Physicians Recognition Award. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The College of Family Physicians of Canada – Mainpro-M1
The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) is the accrediting body for family medicine continuing medical education (CME) in the United States of America. CFPC members who complete any live CME/CPD program accredited by the AAFP for Prescribed credit can claim the equivalent number of Mainpro-M1 credits. Canadian
American Osteopathic Association – AOA
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
American Academy of Physician Assistants – AAPA
AAPA accepts Category 1 CME approval from the AAFP.
American Association of Nurse Practitioners – AANP
AAFP Prescribed Credits are accepted by the AANP.
American Nurses Credentialing Center – ANCC
According to the ANCC, the continuing education hours approved by the AAFP meet the ANCC-accredited CNE criteria.
This course is being reviewed and will be acceptable for up to 12 CE credits; please verify with your Medical Board which hours may be applied toward Pharmacology credit.
Lodging Reservations -To make your lodging reservation, please Click Here (LINK COMING SOON!). If you need assistance, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Room categories and bedding are based on availability at the time of request.
Accommodations: The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers accommodations and amenities to suit every taste.
- Fairmont Room – $495 Nightly (Plus Applicable Taxes and Fees) This charming, 259 sq. ft. newly renovated Fairmont room is located in the main building and captures the flavor of the Wine Country lodging through a Provence-style decor and beautifully redone tile and marble baths. These rooms offer Garden, courtyard, or surrounding neighborhood views. Bedding Options: one king or one queen bed. Note: Room categories are based on availability at the time of request.
- Deluxe Room – $545 Nightly (Plus Applicable Taxes and Fees) are 368 sq. ft and offer beautiful garden views. These rooms are a marriage of urban luxury meets California relaxed elegance, modern sophistication, and a transitional mix of styles combined with Wine Country sophistication. King-bedded rooms feature a generous double-sized walk-in shower, while the two Queen-bedded rooms showcase a shower/bathtub combination. Note: Room categories are based on availability at the time of request.
Amenities – The resort fee has been discounted to $29 per night (originally $49 per night) for MCE Conferences attendees booked within the group block. The following amenities are offered: Complimentary self-parking, Unlimited basic internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired (ALL members receive an upgrade to premium speed internet access and access to in-room movies), On-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza or Sonoma Golf Club (based on availability), access to Press Reader, digital newspaper app, Use of bicycles (based on availability), Bike and golf club storage, coffee & tea daily in the lobby 7:00am-11:00am, Lobby Games, Lawn Games and Bocce Ball Court, Wine Country welcome bottle of wine (in-room), Daily lobby wine tasting 4:30pm-5:30pm, Docent-led hikes on Saturday and Sunday* (please refer to Seasonal Activity Guide for complete schedule and hike descriptions), local, domestic long distance and toll-free telephone calls, Art Gallery rotating exhibit, Sparkling Wine Country arrival experience, Bottled water (in-room), In room fitness instruction, Yoga and fitness classes – Yoga in the studio, Water Aerobics in main pool, Water Yoga in Watsu pool (Weekly Schedule), Access to fitness center, and hotel’s main pool (excluding Willow Stream Spa), Business kiosk access (boarding pass printing and internet access),
Additional Lodging Information
- Additional Guests: There is no extra charge for children up to and including the age of 18 years who share the room with their parents. Additional Guests beyond double occupancy (Ages 19 and up) Sharing the Room: $50 Per Night. Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults Per Room
- Taxes: Currently room rates are subject to the following taxes: Occupancy Tax at 12%, County Assessment Tax at 2%, California Tourism Assessment Tax at 0.25%. All taxes are subject to change.
- Resort Fee: Reduced to $29.00 from the regular $49.00 per room per night plus tax.
Parking – Self-parking is complimentary for MCE Conferences Attendees staying onsite. Valet Parking ($39.00 per vehicle, per night or $20 for hybrid vehicles; $10 for day use parking)
Lodging Deposit – A Credit Card is used at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. Balance due to the hotel upon arrival.
Lodging Cancellations – Terms and conditions as per MCE’s room allotment agreement with conference lodging venue:
- Cancellation made 31 days or more prior to arrival: A full refund will be issued.
- Cancellation 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refunds will be issued.
- No-shows and early departures are considered a cancellation: No refunds will be issued.
All lodging cancellations must be made directly with the lodging venue. Please refer to your lodging confirmation for contact information and policies.
Register & Book Your Lodging Early! The MCE reduced room rates will be available to registered attendees up until August 26, 2024 (based on availability). Our allotment for reduced room rates may sell out before this date. We urge you to secure your lodging reservation as early as possible. Reduced rates will also be offered for 3 nights pre and post-program dates (based on availability).
Room Reservation Guidelines – The lodging reservation link has been created for the MCE Conference continuing medical education program, and only guests that are registered for this CME conference are eligible to use this site in order to access discounted rooms and/or theme park tickets (if applicable).
- Attendees must register within (7) seven days of booking MCE discounted lodging to avoid cancellations or increased nightly rates (depending on Hotel/Resort policy).
- We allow a maximum of 2 room reservations per registered attendee, based on availability and rates at the time of booking.
- Rooms and/or tickets (if applicable) cannot be purchased for the purpose of, or with the intention of being resold.
- All reservations must be made under the registered attendee’s name, as all reservations and ticket orders (if applicable) will be audited against the CME program registration list. Should it be necessary, we reserve the right to contact you to request proof of registration. If it is discovered that the reservation and/or ticket order is not for an MCE Conferences participant, the reservations and/or ticket order may be canceled or modified based on the Hotel/Resort policy, and deposits may not be eligible for a refund.
Please note: In order to provide a quality and interactive CME program, MCE Conferences will limit the number of registrations per conference.
Additional Travel Information
San Francisco International (SFO)
Distance: 56.3 miles
Time: 1 hour 18 minutes
Oakland International (OAK)
Distance: 56.6 miles
Time: 1 hour 11 minutes
Sacramento International (SMF)
Distance: 76.4 miles
Time: 1 hour 26 mins
Sonoma County Airport (STS)
Distance: 36.0 miles
Time: 47 minutes
San Jose International Airport (SJC)
Distance: 84.7 miles
Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
Airport Transportation – To make your airport transfer reservation, please click on the following links:
Sonoma Taxi: 707-889-1266 Click Here
Napa Airporter: 707-252-1900 Click Here
Please Note: In order to receive 15% off both portions of your Groundlink trip, guests will need to book each way separately.
Car Rental – To make your discounted car rental reservation, please click on the following links:
(please note: car rental company availability may differ based on airport/ destination)
- AVIS – Click Here and enter G028287 in the “AWD Number” box to receive the Group Discount.
- Budget – Click Here
- Enterprise – Click Here and enter XZB6145 to receive the MCE Conferences Group Discount.
- Hertz – Click Here and check the “Enter a Discount or Promo Code” and “I am a Corporate Customer” boxes. Enter 2086989 in the “Discount/CDP/Club Code” box to receive the Group Discount.
- National – Click Here and enter XZB6145 under Contract ID to receive Group Discount
Special Assistance – MCE’s policy is to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If special arrangements are necessary for an individual with a disability to attend a conference, please contact our office at 1-888-533-9031.
Please Note: MCE is not associated with the third-party services listed herein and shall not be liable for any services of such third party providers.
Other Upcoming Conferences
What Are You Waiting For?
Register Early! In order to provide a quality and interactive CME program, MCE Conferences will limit the amount of registrations per conference. Some conferences may have a lower registration limit due to the destination logistics and lodging availability.